What kind of funding is available?

As noted on the RSEA website, there is limited funding and all applicants should apply for outside aid (such as Soros, etc.).  The Harvard-Yenching Institute Fellowship is awarded through nomination by the committee and applicants may not apply for nor contact faculty members to receive the Fellowship.

See also: Admissions